An Investment in the Future
We’re more than classroom lectures and test scores. We are a community that surrounds students with meaningful relationships, rich learning opportunities, 个别辅导和全球经验. Here, students are given the tools, knowledge, encouragement and opportunities to make the best choices for their future.
We don’t believe in hidden price tags or added fees. We promise no surprises and only straight talk and helpful insight about tuition and financial assistance options. Let’s work together to make a Saint John’s Prep education accessible for you and your family.
Variable Tuition Assistance Program
Every family’s needs and desires are different, and the same applies to financing your annual tuition. Use this tool to estimate your tuition for the coming school year.Get started
Each year, students are invited to apply for merit based scholarships made possible by our donors, friends and alumni. Their generous financial gifts make Saint John’s Prep possible for current and future students.View scholarship opportunities
We offer two interest-free payment plans to help you manage your students’ tuition.
- Two-payment plan (60% by August, remaining 40% by December)
- Month-by-month payment plan (August – May)
Both payment plans can be set up at no cost to you.
We offer work study opportunities for students 16 years and up. This program adds real-world work experience to students’ studies while also helping manage their tuition costs.
Students can complete up to 200 hours of work study per year, with many of our students completing their hours during the summer months.
This is engaging for our children and challenges them to see the world beyond themselves. The dedicated, creative, and passionate teachers are absolutely distinguished in their teaching abilities. While recognizing our children’s academic, emotional, artistic, and social strengths and weaknesses, they nurture our children in an accepting and supporting environment that allows confidence to grow.
Jeff and Robin Kremer, Parents
The environment encourages individuality, supports different cultures and backgrounds, and prepares its students for future success by offering a real-life sampling of what they will encounter in college and beyond.
There is no other high school in the region that offers the same opportunities with a campus located on a college campus and surrounded by 3,000 acres of lakes and forest. Prep’s roots in St. John’s University are evident in everything they do, from academics to campus culture to the physical setting. We were looking for a middle/high school experience that would emphasize academics, inclusion, and independence in ways other local schools cannot. We found it at Prep: great teachers, visionary administration, supportive parents, and an academic focus that absolutely prepared our oldest for success in college (and is doing so currently for our youngest). Though we are life-long supporters of public education and not Catholic, we wanted the best for our kids. While no school is perfect Prep has offered our kids great opportunities to grow intellectually, personally, and in community. We’re very happy with the result.
We like the opportunities for hands on experiences the children receive. Some of the favorites our child talks about include the SJU Outdoor U experiences, canoeing and the time spent outside learning. We also like that SJP challenges our child in academics which not all schools do. There is something for everyone at SJP.
Saint John’s Prep aspires to admit students who demonstrate academic promise, leadership, extracurricular and community service interests, regardless of their families’ socioeconomic, ethnic or religious backgrounds.